Friday, February 22, 2008

Company's Coming!

I think all of the water is out of my ears from jumping in the blogging pool. I have been cleaning house well the store is like home, We are getting ready for our Tour de Crop Spring Hop on Saturday, March 1. Phew! I needed a break....so I thought I would put up a new post (is that the correct terminology?) We are Spring hopping with Scraparazzi in Whittier and Pages from the Heart in Monrovia. All three of us will be filling a passenger van with 10 to 14 ladies and taking them to visit each store. We pack them a lunch, give them a goodie bag filled with paper, embelishments, ribbon, stickers and other fun stuff. Each store offers a little something different for the ladies to experience. At the end of the day when we get back to the home store we will raffle a basket full of Scrapbooking supplies valued over $200. This is the first Tour de Crop we am participating in, it kinda feels like preparing for a Holiday...you clean, plan, shop and prepare but it's worth it because you are left with great memories to reflect on. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Great post! Time to add a stat counter and photos of the event. See you Wednesday.

The Duncan Proect said...

I had a great site for you.
http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/