Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Honey I'm Home





We made it home from our first Tour de Crop bus tour. I took a passenger van full of 14 ladies to Pages from the Heart in Monrovia, and Scraparazzi in Whittier on Saturday, March 1. I had a great time hanging out with some of my dear customers. We played games on the bus, laughed, made make-n-takes, had lunch and did some major shopping at these lovely stores. I was the bus driver and Leslie, one of our designers, was the tour guide. She was a trooper, she actually sat on a stool facing the ladies to play the games...she was fighting car sickness but fought through it without incident. Yeah! because I am a sympathetic throw upper...it could have been ugly. I want to thank the girls who stayed at the store to make sure all of our guests felt welcome and unfortunately had to trouble shoot the problem of a backed up toilet. Why does that always seem to happen when you have company? I am blessed to have such a great support group of close friends and customers that volunteer to help whenever they can. Debbie, Lindsey, Heidi and Lynette you are appreciated!!! I want to thank Bill the plumber too...your gift of unclogging things was definitely priceless! Looking forward to our next tour in October...

3 comments:

shellybean said...

Yeah, you are a blogger! I am so proud of you.....Love ya much, your bff!

The Duncan Proect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Duncan Proect said...

Love to see the posts. You are ready for the next lesson on photos.
If Tuesdays work for you I can easily adjust.
Call me and maybe we can get together for Tuesday the 11th.
Great!!