Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Blessings!

I just wanted to wish all of my wonderful customers a Blessed Easter. This Easter I am reminded that people, us, we are the reason for Easter. Our Savior loved and still loves us that He sent His Son to die and more importantly rise to be our living Saviour so we can have a personal relationship with Him and have a life full of abundance in Him. If you do not have a home church to attend I would like to invite you to attend church with me and my family at The Rock, in Anaheim. They have two services on Saturday at 4:30 & 6:30 and two on Sunday at 9:00 & 11:15 am. We will be attending the 9:00 am service. Check The Rock out @ http://www.gototherock.com/ I wish you all a day filled with many smiles, as you watch the little ones and some big ones color and search for eggs, dig in their baskets to find surprises and don't forget the grown-ups as we prepare the feast. However you will be celebrating Easter Sunday have a memorable day!
Blessings,
Sonja

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

May the peace of Easter fill your home.
Warmest,

Dream Blog said...

Hope you had a Blessed Easter!
Sorry I missed the chandelier class Friday night...boo hoo