Saturday, March 15, 2008

BIG Bite & Zutter in the House!

We have new Big Bite... the Zutter Bind it All and Dream Kuts cutter. I have already sold some of these new products, my customers are the best.
The Zutter Bind it All is my new favorite thing, I offer it at a really good price too! I used to think a Mini Book should be at least 5 to 8 pages, but I enjoy making 3 & 4 page books .These books are easier for me to complete and it makes me feel good when I accomplish something. I enjoy giving things to my friends but I am always short on time. Mini books are a great thing to make and give. You can be the cool friend...always take pictures when you are at BBQ's, Parties, Family Gatherings,..go home and print out a few of your favorites pics... make a Mini Book and give to your friends, or family member who hosted the event...they will love it and you will have instant "Cool Friend or Family member" status. That's my Zutter story and I'm stickin' to it!
Share your favorite Big Bite or Zutter story...we all need to scraplift a little...
Don't get stuck in the trap of doing things the way you see them done..tweak it!

1 comment:

Leslie Anne Avila said...

I just love my bind it all ( even though i'm still a little peeved from getting it at the expo, over priced...lol) anyways the first entry in my blog is one way to utilize the bind it all.
http://leslieavila.blogspot.com
thanks for peekin.....